- Grow general aviation by providing alternative training, through flight simulation, along with real world flying experience at a lower cost.
- Provide quality flight training, via Aviation Training Device (ATD), while keeping the IFR Pilot current.
- Equip pilots with an opportunity to continue growth in aviation along with refining what you already know but never solidly learned.
- Offer real life Scenario Based Training (SBT) from professional pilots and instructors within the aviation industry who have already been there and done that.
- Log instrument simulator time with an FAA approved Aviation Training Device (ATD) .
Keep your currency up-to-date and NO more Instrument Proficiency Checks (IPC).
Refine and improve your instrument skills.
Practice Basic IFR skills.
Fly SIDS and STARs.
Practice entering Holding patterns.
Fly Approaches and work on your IFR communication skills.
Learn how to use GPS (GNS 430/530 and/or GTS 650/750).